|Athena Chatzigiannidis, OMS IV
Athena Chatzigiannidis is a fourth-year osteopathic medical student at Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa. She has served as Special Projects and Outreach Leader and Resident Advisor at OSU-CHS in Tulsa as well as Resident Student Association President at the Housing Center Student Association. Ms. Chatzigiannidis has also held several leadership roles in OSU chapters of the Student National Medical Association, Student Osteopathic Rural Medicine Club and the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians.
Ms. Chatzigiannidis has been an ACOFP member since 2016, serving as the Student Association Public Relations Committee Executive Board Liaison, the National Student Delegate to Congress, National Executive Board Secretary, Oklahoma State University Chapter Vice President and Red Nose Day Partnership Event Coordinator.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Distinction – University of Oklahoma, Norman
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Candidate – Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The William K. Warren Foundation – Saint Francis Health System OSU School of Medicine Scholarship
- Kern-Headington Endowed Scholarship Fund for Primary Care
- University of Oklahoma PACE Award
- University of Oklahoma Distinguished Scholar Four Year Award
- The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship, Tulsa Chapter Fellowship Award