|Brian A. Kessler, DO, FACOFP
Brian A. Kessler, DO, FACOFP is Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, Professor of Family Medicine and Health Policy Fellow at Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine at Buies Creek, North Carolina. He was elected as Governor on the ACOFP Board of Governors in March 2015.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - St. Vincent College, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Best Doctors in America, 2 years - Cleveland Magazine
- Outstanding Paper Crest Award - ACOFP for Analyzing the Impact of ACOs on Healthcare Delivery, the Primary Care Physician and Medicare Patient
- Distinguished Service Award, Family Medicine Residency Inspector - ACOFP
- Fellow - ACOFP