|Nicole H. Bixler, DO, FACOFP
Nicole H. Bixler, DO, MBA, FACOFP practices at Immediate Medcare & Family Doctor of Spring Hill in Florida, where she focuses on the geriatric population with outpatient and inpatient services using a unique capitated at-risk Alternate Payment Model.
Dr. Bixler currently serves on the Florida Prostate Cancer Advisory Council, appointed by the state surgeon general. She serves as the Scholarship Chair for Business and Professional Women of Hernando County. She holds an appointment of Clinical Assistant Professor at the Kiran Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine at NOVA Southeastern University and has been a preceptor to students for Rural Family Medicine since 2010. She will be serving as Director of the Osteopathic Focused Track for the proposed Family Medicine Residency at Oak Hill Hospital.
Dr. Bixler is proud to be a full-time working physician and a mother of three girls while serving in leadership roles at the state and national level, and hopes to be an inspiration to other young women in the profession.
- Internship & Residency, Family Medicine - Frankford Hospitals, Philadelphia
- Masters, Business Administration - Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Outstanding Young Physician of the Year - ACOFP
- Outstanding Female Leader - ACOFP
- Family Physician of the Year - FSACOFP
- Educator of the Year - FSACOFP
- Fellow - ACOFP