|Robert DeLuca, DO, FACOFP dist.
Immediate Past President
Robert DeLuca, DO, FACOFP dist. is an osteopathic family physician in Eastland, Texas. He is also an Associate Professor of Family Medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center’s Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DeLuca was elected as Governor on the ACOFP Board of Governors in March 2012, and served as chair of the Convention and Site Committee. He also was named Texas Society of the ACOFP's Family Practice Physician of the Year in 2005. Dr. DeLuca is also a Past President of the Texas Society of the ACOFP.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - University of Houston
- Master of Science - Texas Christian University in Fort Worth
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sam Buchanon Sr. Memorial Service Outstanding Graduating Clinician Award
- Outstanding Preceptor Award - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dean's Distinguished Service Award - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- T.R. Sharp Meritorious Service Award - Texas ACOFP
- Community Service Award - Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
- Family Practice Physician of the Year - ACOFP
- Distinguished Fellow - ACOFP