|Robert DeLuca, DO, FACOFP dist.
Robert DeLuca, DO, FACOFP dist. is an osteopathic family physician in Eastland, Texas. He is also an Associate Professor of Family Medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center’s Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DeLuca was elected as Governor on the ACOFP Board of Governors in March 2012, and served as chair of the Convention and Site Committee. He also was named Texas Society of the ACOFP's Family Practice Physician of the Year in 2005. Dr. DeLuca is also a Past President of the Texas Society of the ACOFP.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - University of Houston
- Master of Science - Texas Christian University in Fort Worth
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Sam Buchanon Sr. Memorial Service Outstanding Graduating Clinician Award 1984
- Outstanding Preceptor Award - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
- Dean's Distinguished Service Award - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
- T.R. Sharp Meritorious Service Award - Texas ACOFP 2009
- Community Service Award - Texas Osteopathic Medical Association 2011
- Family Practice Physician of the Year - ACOFP