MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Student members get access to the following benefits:
- Family medicine student connections. Be a part of the Student Association of the ACOFP and local student chapters at your college of osteopathic medicine to access networking opportunities and to participate in monthly family medicine activities and events.
- Complimentary access. Learn the latest in osteopathic medicine and hear dedicated student programming by purchasing the ACOFP 58th Annual Convention & Scientific Seminars on-demand—free to you as a student member.
- Family medicine education. Hear from your peers, as well as experienced family physicians, through student-recorded webinars and DO.fm student podcasts—all in the ACOFP eLearning Center.
- Osteopathic Family Physician journal. Stay informed on family medicine and how to deliver the best patient care with online access to our peer-reviewed journal.
- Latest updates. Receive the latest news in osteopathic family medicine and ACOFP right in your inbox through the monthly, dedicated student newsletter, in addition to the weekly ACOFP newsletter.
- ACOFP blog. Read member stories, tips from leaders in the field, the experiences of students and residents and more on the ACOFP blog, For Family, By Family.
- Leadership opportunities. Expand your professional network—and your leadership skills—by serving on your local student chapter board or on an ACOFP student committee, running for the National Student Executive Board of the Student Association of the ACOFP or applying for the Student Governor position on the ACOFP Board of Governors.
- Recognition and funding opportunities. Apply for special student awards and funding from the Auxiliary to the ACOFP.
- Professional development and resources. Gain access to top osteopathic family residency programs and resources to prepare for your residency during the Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency Fair. Connect with members of the Resident Council to gain insight and advice from osteopathic family medicine resident leaders.