ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Associate members are those whose professional activities involve cooperation with osteopathic family physicians through their specialty; or who contribute to some phase of the special field of osteopathic family medicine, such as education and research in scientific fields; or others interested in supporting this College. Associate members may not vote as a delegate or hold office.
Associate members get access to the following benefits:
- Educational offerings. Attend live webinars (free to members), courses on-demand, and ACOFP events, like the ACOFP 61th Annual Convention & Scientific Seminars , at a special member rate.
- OFP journal. Receive a print subscription and online access to the peer-reviewed Osteopathic Family Physician journal.
- Advocacy. Receive legislative and regulatory updates on issues most relevant to osteopathic family physicians in the weekly View from the Hill newsletter.
- Job board. Get unlimited access and ability to apply to more than 1,000 nationwide job postings on the ACOFP Career Center.
- Leadership opportunities. Connect with your colleagues on topics of interest to you and help shape the future of ACOFP and the profession by joining a committee.
- Processing assessment. Receive a complimentary credit card processing assessment from Merchant Advocate to help you lower your rates and eliminate hidden fees and coding errors—without switching processors and with no upfront cost.