MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Resident members get access to the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration. Join physicians and residents from across the country for our high-caliber programming at this year’s Intensive Osteopathic Update, taking place virtually July 23–25. Registration is free to ACOFP resident members!
- Tailored education. Hear from experienced leaders and physicians in the field about how to find a position, start a practice and adjust to working as a practicing physician through live and on-demand courses—as well as our very own DOfm podcast channel—all in the ACOFP eLearning Center.
- Osteopathic Family Physician journal. Stay informed on the profession and how to deliver the best patient care with online access to our peer-reviewed journal.
- Latest updates from the field. Receive the latest news in osteopathic family medicine and ACOFP right in your inbox through the weekly ACOFP newsletter.
- ACOFP blog. Read member stories, tips from leaders in the field, the experiences of residents and more on the ACOFP blog, For Family, By Family.
- Leadership opportunities. Expand your professional network—and your leadership skills—by taking an active role in national committees, the ACOFP Resident Council, the ACOFP Future Leaders Conference or as Resident Governor on the ACOFP Board of Governors.
- Recognition and grant opportunities. Apply for special resident awards and grant opportunities through the ACOFP Education and Research Foundation, including the Initial Certification Grant program, open to third-year residents who are planning to sit for both the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP) cognitive and practical exams.
- Job board. Search more than 1,000 job listings from across the country to find the right fit after residency through the ACOFP Career Center.