MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Resident members get access to the following benefits:
- Resident Grants. Apply for grant opportunities through the ACOFP Foundation, including the Initial Certification Grant program,
open to third-year residents who are planning to sit for both the
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP) cognitive and
- Complimentary registration. Join physicians and residents from across the country for our high-caliber programming at the ACOFP Annual Convention & Scientific Seminars, taking place April 4 - 7, 2024 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- On-Demand education. Listen to the sessions from the 60th Annual Convention and Scientific Seminars on our Bizzabo virtual
- Tailored education. Hear from experienced leaders and physicians in the field about how to find a position, start a practice and adjust to working as a practicing physician through live and on-demand courses—as well as our very own DOfm podcast channel—all in the eLearning Center.
- Osteopathic Family Physician journal. Stay informed on the profession and how to deliver the best patient care with online access to our peer-reviewed journal.
- Latest updates from the field. Receive the latest news in osteopathic family medicine through the weekly ACOFP newsletter.
- ACOFP blog. Read member stories, tips from leaders in the field, the experiences of residents and more on the blog, For Family, By Family.
- Leadership opportunities. Achieve greater awareness of your leadership style and enhance your professional performance at the Future Leaders Conference for family medicine
residents and new physicians.
- Volunteer opportunities. Expand your professional network—and your leadership skills—by taking an active role in national and resident committees, the ACOFP Resident Council, or as Resident Governor on the ACOFP Board of Governors.
- Awards. Apply for resident awards through the ACOFP Resident Awards Program.
- Job board. Search more than 1,000 job listings from across the country to find the right fit after residency through the Career Center.