|Saroj Misra, DO, FACOFP
Saroj Misra, DO, FACOFP is an osteopathic family physician at Oakland Primary Care in Warren, Michigan. He also serves as an Associate Professor of Family & Community Medicine at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, as the Program Director of the Family Medicine Residency Program and as the Chair of the Department of Family Medicine at Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
Dr. Misra is a National Faculty Member of the Family Medicine National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners and Chair of the Leadership Development Committee with the Michigan Association of Osteopathic Family Physicians. He is the ACOFP Representative in the Program and Training Review Council at the American Osteopathic Association and the Chair of the Committee on Osteopathic Research & Development (CORD) at ACOFP.
- Bachelor of Arts–English Language & Literature – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- ACOFP Osteopathic Family Physician of the Year
- Medicine Clinical Instructor of the Year – St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- ‘Unsung Hero’ Award – AOA
- Clinical Instructor of the Year – St. John Oakland Hospital
- Mentor Hall of Fame – AOA
- Fellow – ACOFP