Student Association to the ACOFP Committees
Getting involved with a national student committee is an opportunity for any student to form professional and personal relationships, sharpen their leadership skills and support the mission of the Student Association of the ACOFP.
VIEW COMMITTEE MEMBER LIST
Education Committee of the Student Association of the ACOFP
The mission and objectives are to engage students and promote advancing education by further exploring topics pertaining to osteopathic family medicine, researching areas that are of interest to the general student membership and publishing material on these topics through ACOFP.
Identify, survey and explore topics pertaining to osteopathic family medicine.
- Research topics that are of interest to the student membership.
- Submit monthly newsletter articles on educational topics related to family medicine or other relevant student topics.
- Collaborate with the National Student Executive Board (NSEB) to develop and educational programs for a webinar or at the ACOFP Annual Convention & Scientific Seminars.
- Collaborate with the Public Relations Committee of the Student Association of the ACOFP, NSEB and ACOFP.
Membership Recruitment Committee of the Student Association of the ACOFP
The mission and objectives are to support local chapter leadership with membership recruitment incentives, creating and sharing resources for chapter membership recruitment activities, and serving as a resource for chapters and monitoring the recruitment activities.
Collaborate with chapter presidents on recruitment activities and fairs.
- Select the national recruitment fair gifts and prizes (online and in-person) to help promote ACOFP and increase membership.
- Develop a resource for the chapters to share recruitment ideas and samples.
- Work with the NSEB, ACOFP Membership Committee and ACOFP.
Public Relations Committee of the student association of the acofp
The mission and objectives are to develop campaigns to promote student involvement through ACOFP channels of public communication (e.g. social media, monthly newsletters and blog), highlighting student and chapter engagement and osteopathic family medicine.
Develop and submit a blog series highlighting osteopathic medical students and local chapters.
- Develop and produce a podcast series for the DO.fm Student Podcast Channel.
- Assist in developing a campaign to promote National Primary Care Week and other related national recognition weeks.
- Collaborate with other committees of the Student Association of the ACOFP, NSEB and ACOFP.
Resolutions Committee of the student association of the acofp
The mission and objectives are to act as a voice for osteopathic medical students by researching, developing and submitting resolutions to the ACOFP Congress of Delegates on topics important to student members and osteopathic family medicine.
Create and submit resolutions to the ACOFP Congress of Delegates.
- Encourage student delegate participation at the state level.
- Engage student membership and local chapters for topics of interest and resolution support.
- Collaborate with the NSEB, ACOFP Resolutions Review Committee and ACOFP.
If you have any questions or are interested in learning more about volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.