|Brian A. Kessler, DO, FACOFP
Brian A. Kessler, DO, FACOFP has served on the ACOFP Board of Governors since 2015, elected to the role of Secretary/Treasurer in 2021. He is the vice president and dean at Lincoln Memorial University – DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, as well as professor of family medicine. Beginning in May 2021, Dr. Kessler will be the dean of the Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine at Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina. He received the Distinguished Service Award from ACOFP in 2013.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - St. Vincent College, Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The Best Doctors in America, 2 years - Cleveland Magazine
- Outstanding Paper Crest Award - ACOFP for Analyzing the Impact of ACOs on Healthcare Delivery, the Primary Care Physician and Medicare Patient
- Distinguished Service Award, Family Medicine Residency Inspector - ACOFP
- Fellow - ACOFP