MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Physician members get access to the following benefits:
- AOA Category 1-A CME credit. Participate in live webinars (free to members); access courses on-demand; and attend ACOFP events, like ACOFP '21 Virtual and Intensive Osteopathic Update, at a special member rate.
- OFP journal. Receive a bi-monthly print subscription and online access to the peer-reviewed Osteopathic Family Physician journal.
- Advocacy. Receive legislative and regulatory updates on issues most relevant to osteopathic family physicians in the weekly View from the Hill newsletter and join policy experts Alston & Bird for quarterly webinars to understand how changes in Washington affect you.
- Board prep. Take advantage of member pricing on board prep tools, like Intensive Update & Board Review Online, OMTotal and practice questions
- Volunteer opportunities. Connect with your colleagues on topics of interest to you and help shape the future of ACOFP and the profession by joining a committee, contributing content and more.
- Career advancement. Get unlimited access and ability to apply to more than 1,000 nationwide job postings on the ACOFP Career Center.
- Buyer's Guide. Access solutions and services to help your patients and practice thrive.