ACOFP is excited to introduce Quality Markers!
Download the ACOFP Quality Markers brochure.
Quality Markers is designed to help you easily and cost-effectively:
- Create reports defining the quality of care you provide,
- Assess your quality markers against national norms, and
- Achieve NCQA recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
How Quality Markers Works
- Quality Markers software pulls clinical information from unstructured sources such as transcription notes (no EMR needed), and the free-form text from EMR progress notes.
- Provides a configurable template for data entry on a web portal. You don’t need hardware or software – just an internet connection.
- Identifies patients with upcoming and overdue care opportunities and automatically generates outreach letters that can be customized by the practice and printed on the practice’s letterhead.
- Finds opportunities to improve care by analyzing practice data against evidence-based guidelines for both process and outcome measures.
- Displays multiple views of performance, including progress toward goals at the individual and practice levels.
Quality Markers Suites and Measures
ACOFP has selected 14 common clinical conditions – “suites” – for which individual and aggregate HIPAA-compliant patient data are extracted from patient records, without requiring your staff time.
The 14 Wellness and Chronic Care Suites are among the most comprehensive available. Within each suite are the essential “measures,” such as blood pressure, LDL, HgA1C, immunizations, etc., that define quality patient care.
Chronic Care Suites
- Adult Weight Screening
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Childhood Immunizations
- Preventive Health
- Tobacco Cessation
- Vital Signs
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Ischemic Vascular Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
View information about Quality Markers Suites and Measures here.
Quality Markers is supported by a partnership between the ACOFP and MDdatacor, a leading provider of quality management technology.
Contact ACOFP today to learn more about subscribing to Quality Markers! Email QualityMarkers@acofp.org or call 800-509-9262.