New Member Service -
ACOFP Quality Markers
Please click the "subscribe" button above to download the subscription agreement. Return the completed subscription agreement to email@example.com
The ACOFP Quality Markers Program provides the support you need for patient data reporting, population health management and patient-centered medical home (PCMH) Recognition.
In the rapidly changing family practice environment, PCMH is becoming more popular among payors that are reimbursing PCMH at higher rates and including these practices in their network databases.
That’s where Quality Markers comes in. It takes the administrative barriers away from collecting and analyzing patient data for PCMH recognition without added staff time.
You can pick from one of three annual subscriptions – Platinum + PQRS Reporting, Platinum or Gold – based on whether your practice has an EMR or needs PQRS reporting. For a low monthly fee, you will have access to a web portal with templates that you configure to match your needs.
With all three options, you will be able to access 19 wellness and chronic care conditions and their related measures.
What it Does
- Creates reports defining the quality of care you provide without staff time
- Compares your quality markers against national norms
- Contributes to NCQA-recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
How it Works
- Quality Markers software pulls clinical information from any electronic medical record system’s progress notes and free-form text.
- Provides a configurable template for data entry on a web portal. You don’t need hardware or software – just an Internet connection.
- Identifies patients with upcoming and overdue care opportunities and automatically generates outreach letters that can be customized by the practice and printed on the practice’s letterhead.
- Finds opportunities to improve care by analyzing practice data against evidence-based guidelines for both process and outcome measures.
- Displays multiple views of performance, including progress toward goals at the individual and practice levels.
What it Measures
The ACOFP has selected 19 common clinical conditions called suites. Individual and aggregate HIPAA-compliant patient data are extracted from patient records without requiring staff time.
Within each suite are the essential measures such as blood pressure, LDO, HgAIC, and immunization that define quality patient care.
||Chronic Care Suites
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Immunization (Child)
- Obesity (Child)
- Preventative Services
(Child & Adolescent)
- Tobacco Usage & Exposure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Heart Failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Diabetes (Adult)
- Diabetes (Child & Adolescent)
- Hypertension (Adult)
- Hypertension (Child & Adolescent)
- Metabolic Syndrome
Program Options & Annual Subscription Fees
Please complete the subscription agreement and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact ACOFP today about subscribing to Quality Markers. Email QualityMarkers@acofp.org or call 800-509-9262.