ACOFP is excited to introduce Medical Home Quality Markers!
Quality Markers is designed to help you easily and cost-effectively:
- Create reports defining the quality of care you provide,
- Assess your quality markers against national norms, and
- Achieve NCQA recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
How Quality Markers Works
- Quality Markers software pulls clinical information from unstructured sources such as transcription notes (no EMR needed), and the free-form text from EMR progress notes.
- Provides a configurable template for data entry on a web portal. You don’t need hardware or software – just an internet connection.
- Identifies patients with upcoming and overdue care opportunities and automatically generates outreach letters that can be customized by the practice and printed on the practice’s letterhead.
- Finds opportunities to improve care by analyzing practice data against evidence-based guidelines for both process and outcome measures.
- Displays multiple views of performance, including progress toward goals at the individual and practice levels.
Initial data collection and reporting will be on measure sets for four clinical conditions:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Tobacco Use
Medical Home Quality Markers is supported by a partnership between the ACOFP and MDdatacor, a leading provider of quality management technology.
Contact ACOFP today to learn more about subscribing to Quality Markers! Email QualityMarkers@acofp.org or call 800-509-9262.