ACOFP Career Center
professional services to help you
For connections in the field of osteopathic medicine, the one-size-fits-all approach of the mega job boards may not be the best way to find exactly what you're seeking. When you want a perfect match, a more targeted approach is more appropriate.
ACOFP Career Center offers professional services to help you build and manage your career for maximum potential for success. Check out these resources!
- Career Learning Center - an integrative career and professional development process that enhances your skill set.
- Reference Checking - find out what your references are really saying about you. Get your references checked, confidentially and professionally.
- Resume Writing - if you want to ensure you have an edge in the job market - contact us today for your resume rewrite and/or resume critique. Let our certified, experienced writers do the work for you.
- Coaching - work with our team of highly experienced coaches from a variety of professional backgrounds. All coaches have graduated from an accredited coach training program and are certified in behavioral style analysis and interpretation.
Reach high-quality candidates through ACOFP Career Center and their alliance with the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN). The NHCN links job boards of leading healthcare associations – the preferred resource for healthcare talent.
Job posting options available:
- Post Jobs online quickly and easily.
- Search resumes or set up a resume alert to be emailed to you.
- Manage applications and get valuable reporting information.
Sign up today!
- Post to the National Healthcare Career Network and your job will be automatically distributed to all relevant association job boards in the network