TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR MEMBER BENEFITS ON THE GO!
Download the ACOFP app to access the latest news and upcoming events.
You can view CME resources, the OFP Journal, the ACOFP Career Center and more!
DO OMT is a great resource for DOs who are preparing for the Performance Evaluation portion of the AOBFP Certification and Recertification Exams. Enhance your skills and provide optimal osteopathic care to your patients. Carry this resource in your pocket and access OMT instruction anywhere at any time.
• 150 videos demonstrating easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures
DO OMT is based on the ACOFP textbook Somatic Dysfunction in Osteopathic Medicine.
• Effective diagnosis and treatment of somatic dysfunction throughout the body
• Procedures include both direct and indirect treatment methods
• The library is searchable by anatomic area, type of manipulation and key words
DO Reflexes As part of the complete osteopathic physical examination, the recognition of viscerosomatic reflexes is an invaluable diagnostic tool. This application provides an easily searchable resource that will allow you to identify the location of viscerosomatic reflexes, and a somatosomatic.
• Anatomic area of visceral pathology
• Clinical condition, or diagnosis code (ICD-9 and ICD-10)
• Spinal segment of palpable tissue texture changes
• Sympathetic associated viscerosomatic reflexes
• Sympathetic somatovisceral reflexes
• Parasympathetic associated viscerosomatic reflexes
• Parasympathetic somatovisceral influence
• Somatosomatic Reflexes
• Chapman's Reflexes (anterior and posterior)
Simphoukham, LLC specializes in creating iPhone/iPad applications.
Kenneth E. Nelson, DO, FAAO, FACOFP dist.
© American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP). All rights reserved. The ACOFP is a professional organization for osteopathic family physicians. ACOFP works to promote excellence in osteopathic family medicine through responsible advocacy, quality education and visionary leadership.