Larry W. Anderson, DO, FACOFP dist.
Larry W. Anderson, DO, FACOFP dist. is in private practice in Dawsonville, Georgia and is an associate professor of clinical medicine at the Georgia Campus – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Anderson serves as Chair of the Dawson County Board of Health, Co-Founder and Medical Director of the Good Shepherd Clinic (free clinic) in Dawsonville, founder and chair of the Dawson County Zika Coalition, and active member and past president of the Dawson County Rotary Club.
Dr. Anderson is board certified in osteopathic family medicine and was a reviewer for both the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners and the Georgia Medical Care Foundation.
Active in his professional associations at both the state and national levels, Dr. Anderson held the office of President for both the Georgia Society of the ACOFP and the Georgia Osteopathic Medical Association. He also served as a delegate to the ACOFP Congress of Delegates from the Georgia.
- Bachelor of Arts - West Georgia College
- Bachelor of Science - University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Internship - Northlake Regional Medical Center, Tucker, GA
- Fellow - ACOFP
- Distinguished Fellow - ACOFP